Rooms are programmed to accommodate different configurations for groups:
- A room on the ground floor for up to 25 people also used as a rehearsal room for individual lessons or small groups. It is an ideal space for the orchestras too.
- Another room on the first floor can accommodate 45 people with elevator access
- Large groups (over 50 people) are relocated on partner sites:
- Room Moctar Diba in “Lycée du Grésivaudan” Meylan (180 seats)
- Centre social Vieux temple Grenoble (150 seats)
- Temple protestant Rue Hébert Grenoble (100 seats)
- Maison diocésaine « Auditorium » (200 seats)
- Room O. Messiaen: not far from our school, it offers a space for more than 200 singers and 250 spectators.